– Exhaustively cleaned the kitchen, the dining room, the hallway, the laundry, and the bathroom.
– Made sixteen phonecalls, took seven phonecalls, attended interviews with three people, and lodged one detailed & tedious application form in pursuit of new revenue streams. Ate dodgy Japanese food on Chapel Street; gawped at people hanging on Chapel Street.
– Visited Bentendo at his new place.
He has a very nice view of the city, which I was unable to photograph for security reasons
– Updated my address book and phone contacts.
– Succesfully enticed a professional tiler into assessing dire bathroom tile issue situation, pictured. (They refused to replace the tiles, arguing that the only meaningful solution was to retile the whole bathroom.)
– Made a disastrous birthday card.
– Stupidly trammed it all the way out to the RSPCA in Burwood East to buy a kitten, only to discover that – it not quite being kitten season yet, see – they didn’t have any. (Note to self: next time ring ahead.)
– Got shitfaced at The Mint and elsewhere again with Jo, Xade, Rorschach, Jaye deKoan and sundry others. An unshaven Tript was vaguely encountered somewhere in the vicinity of the Victoria Markets at around 1am. About two people at least one of whom I did not previously know ended up on my foldout couch watching Reservoir Dogs.
– Watched entire series of John Safran vs God (purchased secondhand last Sunday for $5).
– Went to the gym five times.
– Wrote 36 emails to 15 people.
– Et cetera.