Someone asked me what my ambitions were the other day. I can’t remember what I told them, but I should have said:
- To work in a streetcorner newsbooth.
- To become a cult leader by rising to the front ranks of Neurocam and then either taking it over, or creating a sizeable splinter group.
- To write a novel, which I am doing in November.
- To make an album, provisionally entitled “Everyone’s Too Stupid”, which I will do next year when I have more time.
- To study for and obtain a degree in Creative Arts from Melbourne’s premier university, guaranteeing me a colourful and lucrative subsequent career as a Creative Artist.
- To finish reading “The Magus” by John Fowles, and then to ritually burn it.
- To have fun and not care about people.
- To be beautiful.
- To be loved.
Other things I want: