December 31, 2009 · 5:17 pm
This year was all about recovery. It started out in the absolute pits of hell, slowly got better, and – a few ickle problems here and there aside, but whatcha gonna do – ended all up in unmitigated gnarley.
As per last year I feel more like talking about people than doings or accomplishments. Specifically, and without wanting to get too gushy, all the people who’ve helped me in all their various ways to remember what the whole circus is about. Really forgot for a while there. Fucken’ sucked.
So couldn’t have done it without yiz.
- Mum, Dad & Jess.
- Despite – and partly because of – some serious difficulties, Liv (and co).
- On an obscure tip: Martha, Dolly, Magnus, Tim, my secret admirer, and the other Barn*by Ev*ns on Facebook.
- Nada A.
- Nada Z (nb not technically a person, but we’ll let it slide).
- Em & co.
- Kav. Georgie. Twyllan. Kinkel. Vicwie. Sims. Brendan. Zanella. The Major. Freedman. 2003 & co. And all the countless other people at/from my thankfully now-former work who are fucking awesome. But most especially them.
- Relatedly: motorscooting Keith! Party and associates – most especially Bourkie, and Carol. We don’t really know Trajstman yet – but you may rest assured we intend to.
- Mr Ad*m F*rd (not the poet), and Mr D. Allan.
- Gab, obvs, and associates not previously mentioned, especially Pets & Dech (+ Scott, Ewan, Chirsp etc etc etc).
- And last, but the exact opposite of least: Ms M. F. “prog081” Evans and associates, esp. Kat, Hayley, Fran & co, Ange & Chloe.
The admittedly sometimes finite limitations of my resources notwithstanding, these people can – at any time, and to whatever extent they may deem necessary and/or desirable – stand the fuck under my umbrella.
I’d also like to extend a really colossal, biblical-epic-stylez “fuck you” to one or two other individuals whose selfish, infantile cuntishness and astonishing lack of Vision ™, conversely, reeeallly hasn’t helped. Anyone. But I won’t. It won’t help. We can only have faith that in time they will grow the hearts, brains, spines and souls they surprisingly appear to lack.
Having A Soul: It’s Good.
Happy new year.
Filed under :), Adversity, Awesomeness, Benevolence, Here Is The News, Illusion Of Time, Life, People, Perseverence, Schmobos, some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts, Swings & Roundabouts, The World Is A Disco Ball, Victory, w0ot
December 28, 2009 · 3:41 pm
She initiated this audio. That never happens. Crazy festive timez FTW!
December 26, 2009 · 11:44 am
Vale SRC. I’m gonna miss you hugely in some ways; in other ways not so much. I’ll certainly miss your Xmas parties. Or maybe I’ll just crash them.
The following was captured at Harrie & Atkins’ house, at some point quite far into the 17-odd hours’ worth of extended shenanigans.
Messy night; messy audio. But I like it.
Filed under Audio, Awesomeness, Being A Cunt To Schmobos, Bitches, Chaos, Current Affairs, Drugs, Goodbyes, History, killing the backlog, Liable For Nothing, Muntedness, People, the walls are mushy, w0ot, Work
December 23, 2009 · 9:37 am
“I feel a bit like I’m on drugs but I’m not.” – me, on CC’s status
December 20, 2009 · 11:54 am
December 18, 2009 · 11:11 pm
Needless to say, went OFF.
Some awesome audio was captured. Unfortunately I forgot to save it, because I’m an idiot. But here is the obligatory formula picture of everyone in the back garden:
Filed under Art, Awesomeness, Failure, killing the backlog, People, Photos, Relational Aesthetics, The DPP, the walls are mushy, Victory, w0ot
December 16, 2009 · 5:52 pm
Cheers Atkins (and Coulter – who told me to go, so I did).
December 14, 2009 · 4:03 pm
December 11, 2009 · 4:20 pm
Filed under Art, Audio, Awesomeness, Chaos, Dreams, killing the backlog, Muntedness, People, Photos, Relational Aesthetics, Snugglebucks, The DPP
December 9, 2009 · 11:04 pm
Not really a picnic. Due to inclement weather it was held inside at Gab’s place.
But it was still good. (If admittedly not as good as the night before; omg. But that’s a story for a forthcoming post..)
December 6, 2009 · 3:14 pm
December 3, 2009 · 2:25 pm
Two videos were shot, neither of which could be used – one because it was too boring, the other because it was too interesting.
But there is this: