I missed most of 2007.
It started excellently, and ended okay. Adventures were had, things were discovered; it was not a total dead loss. But overall it will not be remembered as a banner year on Planet Teigan.
This year, amongst assorted other things (see archives), I:
- Misguidedly started a BA at Melbourne Uni for the second time, and then dropped out after a month for the second time.
- Got kinda down.
- Just about survived winter without going totally insane or throwing myself under a train.
- Gradually got better.
- Got totally ditched, in my absence, by the artist formerly known as Lady J after an extremely Significant & Intense 18-month relationship.
- Spent approximately 680 hours conducting telephone-based social research for money. (The weirdness, the horror, the tedium etc). (Also: The doodling.)
- Somewhat overambitiously applied & was interviewed for a BFA at one of the premier art schools in the country, despite having basically no traditional visual art-type skills or talent at all. Was not accepted.
- Spent what probably cumulatively amounts to several months on Facebook.
- Drank quite a lot.
- Various other things which are none of your damn business. Who the hell are you, anyway? Who are you really? etc